Pages

Monday 30 October 2017

if i only had a brain

If I only had a brain my brain will be named as hungy.He got the name because he is hungry alot. Me and him eat a lot of food but at least we eat vegetables like carrot tomato. We eat mcD's kfc wendy's burger kings.We ate to much that we got fat so instead we drink water that are flavour berry peach. That made me better.


Hungy was better when Me and Hungy fell to sleep.
When we woke up me and him ate pizza then my mum said stop eating you fatty also where have you been getting food and I said friends house and she give me a slap that made go in my room that was a really powerful slap from my mum she is so strong she can lift 99999 pound truck.


My mum has a strong brain her name is Tina.Tina is a really strong brain to my mum she can make my mum strong and really heavy and first I thought I was heavy maybe I need to eat more to become heavy.Tina controls my mum and she likes it

No comments:

Post a Comment